No products in the cart.
- Participants: 152 participants, ages 55‐90; 127 women, 25 men.
- Pre- and Post-Evaluation:
- Forward Functional Reach Test (Falls Risk):
- Score of <6″ = significant increased risk for falls
- Score of 6-10″ = moderate risk for falls
- Score of >10″ = adequate functional balance
- Results: Significantly lower risk for falls after 10 weeks .
- Average 2.25” increase in forward reach (raw pre-reach scores 2.7‐17”, raw post‐reach scores 4‐18”)
- High Risk Category: Greatest gains: 3.3” increase in forward reach (raw pre-reach scores 2‐6”, raw post-reach scores 4‐14”).
- Increased confidence, better balance reported in indoor & outdoor mobility activities (average 1.5 point increase on 5 point Likert confidence scale)